We sent Maya to Royvon on a three week residential course -she is a wolf-dog and had been very hard to train, especially on the recall side of things! We were really impressed with the communication and…read more…all the pictures on Facebook throughout her stay and also the video of her! It made us feel that she was in safe hands and didn’t have to worry about her being treated badly. She is a dog that loses weight quickly when stressed and she had not lost any weight when we picked her up, proving that she must of really enjoyed her stay!!!
She has been back at home for seven days now and is much more relaxed in the home, she has started her training well, although I know it will take a while to develop the relationship that Paula managed to get with her in only three weeks!! She is walking beautifully on the lead and walking past other dogs a lot better. I was also very impressed with the follow up service Royvon offer and will be taking her back for classes to help me build up more confidence.
I would definitely recommend Royvon to anyone that needs help with their dog and feel that it is value for money for the service that you receive -Thank you Andy and Paula!
The owner training is equally as important as the dogs training. Over the last 52 years we have developed a unique process for owners to learn our method of training and what’s required of them in the future. Our aim for owners when they collect their dogs from Royvon that they are happy, prepared and equipped with their new skills so that they can have a great relationship with their dog.
This is achieved by:-
- A complete understanding of the needs of the owner and their dog prior to course start date
- Engagement between owner and trainer on their dogs progress during the course
- Theory training for owners during the course
- An optional pretraining session around day 14
- Consultation between owner and trainer discussing the house rules and hierarchy in the future
- Demonstration to owners on course completion displaying the dogs new abilities
- Practical 3-hr. owner training session with your dog and your trainer
- Access to video’s online to assist owners at home
- Unlimited owner support for 6 months after training completion