I left Daisy at Royvon with fingers crossed and some trepidation while she trotted off happily with Paula, her new best friend and trainer. Photos of Daisy at playtime indicated that she was clearly having a wonderful time while…read more…Paula kept us updated on training. A video of a training session actually reduced me to tears! Our over-excitable, socially challenging, independent, sometimes lunatic had been replaced by a calm, obedient, listening dog who clearly loved to please.
When I collected Daisy the two-hour handover was comprehensive and gave me confidence that I can carry on the good work and it is good to know the door is left open to consult Paula, raise any queries and even go back for another session. The three week training gives dog and trainer the chance to get to know and trust each other, the trainer understands the dog, what makes it tick and how best to train it.
Royvon exceeded my expectations – my only regret is that I didn’t find them sooner. It was worth every penny – and more. Would I recommend them? You bet I would
Those owners that engage in their dogs training not only have great results but they also have a stress free time while their dogs away. As pioneers of residential dog training we developed not only our methods of dog training but also the delivery of the training to you the owner. We encourage owners to be connected to their dogs training whilst their dogs are in our care for this 3 week residential training program.
Facebook has enabled us not just to communicate to owners during their dogs stay but owners can now actually see their dogs progress and be reassured of their wellbeing. Each Royvon Trainer has their own Facebook page and each trainee on our ‘Complete Training Solution’ has their own area where photo’s, video’s and progress notes are added on a regular basis. Our clients can expect the following levels of communication from their trainer:-
- Introduction telephone call a week before dogs arrival from your trainer to discuss the forthcoming course. As we encourage the owners to be engaged in their dogs training then its always good that customers develop a relationship with their trainer.
- Meet the trainer in person on arrival day to discuss their dog and the course.
- Another telephone call within first week of training from your trainer to discuss the ASSESSMENT
- where hopefully they will be advising you that your dog has passed their assessment period.
- Regular pictures on Facebook both from their trainer and during their play sessions if ACTIVITIES have been requested.
- We are told by past customers that receiving their first video was one of the optimum moments of the course. Customer see their previously untrained dog behaving in a way that perhaps they thought was impossible.
- Trainers post regular updates on their page to communicate with customers on their dogs progress.